Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mini Missionary

For Book of Mormon, I have to do a 10 week project.  My project is to memorize scriptures, so I will have a few in my mind when I go out to the mission field.  Today I memorized D&C 84:33-39.  While I read, I received an impression that yes I'll be preaching about priesthood one day.  Little did I know what the Lord had in mind for me... The sister missionaries texted me and asked if I wanted to go with them to a lesson.  I was like, of course!  So guess what our lesson was about?  The PRIESTHOOD. How crazy?  So we started talking about the priesthood and then it turned into a testimonial of the Book of Mormon.  It was really awesome to see how the lesson flowed.  The Spirit was definitely the teacher.  Being with the sister missionaries just makes me 12309783262304982304723807420348 times more excited to serve! Ya, it was scary and a little awkward, but the SPIRIT was so strong and it made me so HAPPY and to see the way the gospel was touching this family.  I feel like I can do it.  I'm scared of course, but when has fright ever stopped me before?  "God our strength will be, press forward ever called to SERVE OUR KING!"

No comments:

Post a Comment