Friday, April 19, 2013

My Dream Boy

A big topic here at BYU is marriage.  I mean half the people you see are married and the other half is working on getting engaged.  It's just how BYU works.  I'm just grateful to know I am not getting married anytime soon.  I just know I am not ready.  And it's SO stressful!  I mean like any girl, I can't wait to have that man that I can do anything with and be utterly happy.  That time is just not right now, and I am perfectly fine with that.
Girls like to be girls and pair each other up with who they think others would look good with.  I realized that I would look good with an African American! I guess I never really thought about it, but dang our kids would look cute.  Mixed children are the cutesttt.  My weird orangish/redish/brown colored hair just might throw things off though.  I'll just have to find out!  haha. I also need a guy whose like 6 feet.  And he has to be solid.  Not fat.  But some muscle.  As long as he's bigger than me, we'll be ok.
Oh and the more important qualities I want a guy whose kind, selfless, hardworking, great sense of humor, good at making awkward situations not, clever, smart, holds the priesthood and has a testimony.

We'll just see what happens.  The Lord will hook me up :)
~Quirky Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment