Monday, April 22, 2013

The Wonders of Time

I can't seem to get a hold on time.  Sometimes it is too fast.  Other times it is too slow.  Time races as I joke and laugh with roommates.  Before we know it, it's midnight.  Studying for finals, it seems like time stands still.  I'll sit in the library for one hour and would've promised you I had been there alllllll day.  Then I look over months and wonder where time went?  This past semester of school has literally lasted a blink.  I remember bits and pieces, but I seriously don't know how it flew by so fast.  It seems like when I wish time would fly (in physical science class, as I do laundry, and I'll admit sometimes during relief society) it inches by.  But then other times, I sit flabbergasted by it's pace.  Like where did that newborn baby I held in fourth grade go? My little brother is now playing kid-pitch baseball and rocking the piano.  He's grown so fast, so quick!  I'm starting my third summer working at the YMCA and I still remember my first group of kids.  It's unbelievable how fast time...life goes.  No matter the situation, time is precious.  It can never be taken back.  It cannot be given away.  It is not tangible nor abstract.  It can be measured, but it's measurement is relative to the person measuring.  It's amazing.  My advice to the world would be live life to the fullest.  Enjoy every moment with those you love.  Use time to become a better, improved, happier person.  Time may fly, but I've learned, to use it wisely, sillyly, to enjoy all the good things in life, and to grow as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment