Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mission Stress

I'm pretty decent at handling stress.  I focus on the struggles and worries of one single day, get through it the best I can, sleep, and start all over again.  It's pretty simple and effective.  However, when I look at the big picture of time, I'm easily overwhelmed with stress.  It's the fact that time moves so quickly and I have so little of it to get absolutely everything accomplished.  Currently I am stressing about my mission.  I realized I have a month until I leave for Phoenix.  A. MONTH.  I still have so much to do from looking up bikes, buying clothes, and preparing for my mission through scripture and Preach My Gospel study.  And on top of the things I need to do just for my mission, I am working 2 jobs, trying to spend as much time with my family as possible, and wanting to see and chill with friends.  It's like I have 32 days to achieve the impossible.  But I mean, I've always liked conquering the impossible.  I'm determined to make this next month be one of the busiest, best months ever. As long as my stress levels don't overtake me...

No comments:

Post a Comment