Sunday, January 6, 2013
Me? Blogging? Oh Goodness...
So yes, I'm quirky Kaila. I'm a freshman at the best university in the world- Brigham Young University. I'm loving it, but sometimes I miss my true home, Alabama, and my wonderful family. My dad is a forgiving, hardworking man that I never want to let down. My ma is one of my best friends and is a great example of a loving, kind, serving woman. My older brother is serving a mission in McAllen, Texas and is loving teaching the gospel. My little sister is a sassy teenager who makes any situation comical. And lastly my little brother is probably one of the sweetest kids around. He always knows how to make me smile. I definitely miss them, but I know BYU is where I'm supposed to be. I'm ready to make them proud and rock this upcoming semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment