I blame this blog on my human development class. Lately we have been talking about babies... how they are conceived and even watched a lovely video of babies actually being born... I'm sure that anyone who saw my face was disturbed because it definitely reflected a grimace of disgust. Anyways... I decided that I cannot be pregnant in the winter. Why? Because I would definitely slip on ice and my poor baby would be squished. It has been snowing all day non freaking stop. I have almost slipped like 5 times and I actually slipped once. Can you imagine me trying to waddle around with huge feet on ice? It would be a disaster. So I pretty much have two options. I can move down South (which I would loveee) and barely ever have to worry about slipping on ice. OR if I'm living in the West or the North my husband and I are just going to have to work things out so I'm not a big balloon anywhere between December and March. I have the final say, not him. Hopefully the Lord will work with me on these plans too...
I'm definitely not ready for babies, anytime soon, but you know. I guess we are counseled to plan our future.
Always Slippin',
Kaila
No comments:
Post a Comment