Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Love of Lists

January 22, 2013

So I've always been a big lister.  I love to make shopping lists, homework lists, packing lists, etc.  It helps me to just write everything out and see it on paper.  Sometimes my mind gets overwhelmed by all of the little things I need to do and I just have to put them on a list.  So this weekend I wrote a to-do list so I would be productive on my MLK JR. holiday.  I went shopping and was able to buy mostly everything on my list.  I finished an opinion editorial, critical thinking essay, and a talk.  I also stayed on top of other homework, hung out with friends, went to BYU sports games, and watched some shows.  Lists just make me happy.

Today I read another list in my Preach My Gospel manual.  It included: live worthily, pray fervently, and learn to recognize and follow courageously the Spirit's guidance.  This is my new to-do (forever) list.

Smile,
Quirky Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment