Monday, February 11, 2013

My Silly Loves

With the lovely Valentine's day holiday coming up, I thought I should make a list of my simple loves:

  • The sound high heels make on a hard floor
  • Making other people laugh
  • The feeling when my legs dangle off a table because they can't reach the ground
  • The assurance of truth from the Spirit
  • Jumping in puddles in my pink rain boots
  • Singing my heart out to a crowd
  • Cuddling
  • The sound suitcases make as they roll over sidewalk squares
  • Memories
  • Making funny faces
  • That rockin' feeling when a soccer goal is scored
  • When a friend and I are so close that we can have a conversation across the room without speaking
  • Pictures
  • Being in charge
  • Strawberries
  • Peace felt at the temple
  • The adrenaline and good feeling after exercising
  • Smiling
It really just comes down to the fact that I just love life :)
~Quirky Kaila

No comments:

Post a Comment